While we make every effort to ensure the information and data contained on this website (such as product descriptions) is accurate and up-to-date, we can’t guarantee that everything is always correct. We’re just people. If something isn’t right, please let us know so we can work to remedy it.
- Our website is based on WooCommerce, running on WordPress. We host West East Designs on Dreamhost. We’re of course not responsible for third-party software or services (such as PayPal) that may be related to the ordering process.
- By ordering with us, you agree to indemnify (meaning compensate for harm or loss) West East Designs for issues not in keeping with the word or general spirit of this Terms of Service.
- Like any website, any information can change at any time, without us informing you. It wouldn’t really be possible for us to do this, and we aim to never contact you unless it’s about your order (or something really special).
- As a small operation, please consider a little more patience with us than with big companies with full-time staff. We’ll always do our best to give you the best possible experience.
Return and Refund Policy
Be aware that a photo may be required to be submitted with your problem report to begin a reshipment. It is always best to include photos with your initial problem report to avoid delays.
Our merchandise is warrantied and serviced by Printful. They handle any issues with your order and returns because they have a complete customer service department (with email, real-time chat, and phone support), something a small business like us can’t offer. You can always contact us, of course, about anything.
- Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted to Printful within 4 weeks after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Write up your problem in detail and upload relevant photos where possible.
- If something arrives damaged, send a photo of the damaged goods to firstname.lastname@example.org, then we’ll gladly send a replacement at no cost to you.
- Sealed goods that were unsealed after delivery are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons (such as – but not limited to – face coverings) and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
- Customized designs are made to the consumer’s specifications and/or are clearly personalized and therefore cannot be returned or refunded.
If there’s a problem, we’ll do our absolute best to solve it. Obviously, there are some situations that can’t be avoided, such as a storm delaying delivery. But please let us know, though, and we’ll try.